The last time this happened I destroyed the installation and I forget
what the solution is.   The problem is that konqueror is coming up with
a particular ugly font that is unreadable unless it is very large, it
appears to be actionis (first on list). The standard font is sans and
the fixed font is monospace (default's).  Both look ok.  The font used
to be ok but has changed.  And no matter what I select it dos not
change.
--
Regards;
Hoyt

Ignore the past and you will fail!
Ignore the future and you have already failed!