On Monday 05 April 2004 10:09 pm, Dennis Myers wrote:
->Does anyone have Unreal Tournament running on ML10.0? I have tried and get
 the ->following:
->Xlib:  extension "XiG-SUNDRY-NONSTANDARD" missing on display":0.0".
->Xlib:  extension "XFree86-DRI" missing on display ":0.0".
->
->I have the NVidia kernel and kernel source compiled. The newer  Nvidia
 install ->does the same thing. Any ideas what lib I am missing? TIA for any
 help.

Dennis, I don't have 10.0 but the first error message is common. I've got it
on every version of Mandrake I've used with UT2003 but it does not stop the
game from working. Note that UT2004 gives that first line on v9.2 here but
also runs.

Because of this, I'm assuming that the 2nd line is your problem. I'd
concentrate on that. I'm sure you already did this, but you did remove the
DRI reference in /etc/X11/XF86Config-4, right?

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                 Dark< >Lord