On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 07:20, robin wrote:

> > ...just wonder what type of resource it's going to require...and how
> > fast it'll run on my sad little AMD XP2000...
> >
> Well, if you thought KDE was resource-hungry ....
>
> Sir Robin

Cray-DE and Guh-nome can't live in my world. Dog-awful slow. Like a herd
of turtles crossing a plain of peanut butter. In the winter. The
screenshots DID look rather interesting, but doing things from an xterm
in 3D just don't sound right.

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
"It is easier to fight for principles than to live up to them." --
Alfred Adler