On Fri, 2004-04-09 at 19:59, Poogle wrote:
> Subject is [newbie] is that your wife?

Yeah - but my procmailrc+clamav+spamassassin+nkvir-rc+html-trap.procmail
and assorted perl modules trapped it, put it nicely away, told me it was
there, and I happily deleted it AFTER, of course, saving the bug itself
for later study.

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Children's talent to endure stems from their ignorance of alternatives.
-- Maya Angelou, "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"