I have 10CE on a smaller 13GB disk, and I'd like to move it over onto 2 80GB disks that I want to mirror...

now, the 2 80GB disks are hda and hdb, they show up in diskdrake just great. Right now i have a 6gb / and a 9gb /home, I suppose I'd just like to make those partitions much larger and move the data over.

How do I create a mirrored partition? I see RAID in the new partition list, but how do I assign the mount points and such? After I create, is it safe to just copy over the contents of the old disk to the new / and /home? How do I configure the bootloader (grub or lilo, whatever is default) on the new disk?

Thanks for the help,

Cotton