shaz wrote:
Hi all,

I've just downloaded and installed the "MJPEGTOOLS" RPM. (via URPMI)

URPMI says it was all installed successfully.

But now....I can't find the program to run it.

Usually the name of the RPM is the same as the name of the command to run it, though something with a name like that might be a bundle of commands (like pstricks). Try opening a console and typing "man mjpegtools", or type "mjpeg" and hit the tab key - either a progrma will open or you'll get a list of alternative commands which start with "mjpeg".

Sir Robin

--
"If the lion could speak, we would not understand it."
- Wittgenstein

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Universitesi