Paul Kaplan wrote:
I recently setup Mdk10 Community on a Thinkpad R40. I have set the "Force noapic" bit in lilo, which prevents DrakX from choking
on the networking config screens.

However, I am still not able to get networking to function. The machine connects is connected through a router (192.168.0.1) and I
can't ping the router with DHCP. Ping returns "Network Unreachable". The same machine worked fine with mdk9.2 and with WinXP.

Can anyone help?

TIA

Paul

Paul; Check to see if Shorewall or Iptables are running on the laptop. Disable both and reboot. Doing so, will clear the rules and policies which are currently loaded.

Lanman