Stephen Reynolds wrote:
On one of my machines running MDK 10.1, Mozilla regularly reports "The Document Contains No Data" when interacting with html forms. Why does Mozilla do this?

This is a "feature" which goes right back to th early Netscape days. What it usually means is that there was a timeout connecting to the server, meaning you have to resend your data.

A less cryptic error message would have been a good idea.

Sir Robin

--
"The other major kind of computer is the "Apple", which I do not
recommend, because it is a wuss-o-rama New-Age computer that you

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi
Ankara 06533