On Wednesday 14 April 2004 09:33 am, Miark wrote:
-> I
->haven't figured out all the "rules" to making it work.
->
->That said, if you plug in your USB drive and then reboot, can you
->then use it?
->
->Miark

I've got the Kangaroo USB drive here under 9.2 and I found it to be a bit
problematic with supermount/devfs so I disabled them for this drive. Edited
/etc/fstab a bit, and put a permanent icon on my desktop. It works great
after that. I just stick it in, then click on the icon and it mounts. I do
have to umount it before removing it though (right-click on the icon,
actions, umount. Or from a term).

Don't know how that would work under 10.0 though. (I'm gonna have to upgrade
soon!)

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                 Dark< >Lord