On Thu, 2004-04-15 at 10:57, Marc Resnick wrote:

> Err...none of those exist. I found that the menu I want shows up when I
> give it a ctrl+click. Is there any way to make it so this shows on a
> normal click?

They don't exist? They're part of the normal Enlightenment package -
have you check in the /usr/bin directory?

Meanwhile, dunno about changing the key codes for the menus...

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
"Ford had his own code of ethics. It wasn't much of one, but it was his
and he stuck by it, more or less. One rule he made was never to buy his
own drinks. He wasn't sure if that counted as an ethic, but you have to
go with what you've got. "