> Hi guys,
>
> I recently added all the new mirrors for mandrake 10 official so I could
> update my community install to official..
> upon running:
> urpmi --auto --auto-select
> I got a ton of key errors...  and it exited..
>
> I had previously added plf and imported they key...  but maybe I
> accidently removed the keys for the main urpmi sources...
>
> how can I make sure I have all the correct keys imported to remove these
> errors and allow me to update???
If you have the ASCII armored key (there are 3 Mandrake keys in /etc/RPM-GPG-KEYS),
you can import them into the RPM keyring by using "rpm --import <keyfilename>"

For example:
$ ls /etc/RPM-GPG-KEYS/
22458a98.asc  70771ff3.asc  9b4a4024.asc
$ rpm --import /etc/RPM-GPG-KEYS/22458a98.asc

The filename is the key ID. You can figure out which one you need to import from the
error message when you install (MISSING KEY <xxx>)

HTH
//philip