Hi,
I am developing a QT project in which I would like to draw an image
somewhere on a form (in a frame for example or anyway in some space within
the form). I am currently able to create a form and draw into it, but when
it comes to drawing onto a frame I only get a small piece draw, whereas the
rest is hidden and I can only see it using scrollbars.
The code I use to create the QCanvasView is this:

  QImage image(width,height,32);

  <some code to initialize the image>

  QPixmap pix(image);
  QCanvas *c = new QCanvas( width,height );
  QCanvasView *cv = new QCanvasView( c ,frame);
  c->setBackgroundPixmap(pix);
  c->update();
  cv->show();

In this code frame is of class QFrame. If I set frame=0 new windows are open
and everything works fine within them, but if I use a real frame the error
I have told occurs.
What can I do?
Thanks