--- Laura Callier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well, wrong machine...Conexant modem is on my Dell
> laptop.  So, I guess I'll
> still have to get an external modem for the desktop.
>    However, maybe later
> this year, if i can get Linux to work, I can
> download a linux driver for my
> laptop from Linuxant.
>
> Laura

Hi!

What is your problem in facts?

I've downloaded the drivers from Linuxant for my
winmodem and I installed the RPM in KDE as su.
It was compiled succesfully (It does automatically
this, but you need the kernel sources to be installed
on the computer). There are 2 versions of the driver:
one free at 15k and a 15$ one unlimited.

Mike