On Tue, 2004-04-20 at 17:00, Lanman wrote:
> Kaj Haulrich wrote:
> > On Tuesday 20 April 2004 17:12, Lanman wrote:
> >>Here's the down-side. I can't run the Radeon in 3D Accelerated
> >>mode. If I try to select the XFree86 with 3D Acceleration, the
> >
> > http://www.ati.com/support/drivers/linux/radeon-linux.html?type=linux&prodType=graphicâ=productsLINUXdriver&submit.x=12&submit.y=6&submit=GO%21
> >
> OK Kaj. That just made a little too much sense! can't believe I didn't
> try that first! DoH ?

If you're a club member then you can also get it packaged. I only
mention it because I had a hell of a time getting it installed on 9.2,
before I realised it was a simple 'urpmi' & a couple of config changes
away...

http://rpms.mandrakeclub.com/rpms/MandrakeClub/comm/10.0/i586/System_Kernel_and_hardware.html

Good luck!

A.