On Tue, 2004-04-20 at 23:27, Stephen Kuhn wrote:

> If that doesn't work, you might want to update/upgrade GTKHTML and the
> other associated libs; you can use Ximian's Red-Carpet to update Evo and
> the libs without a hassle/problem. Also, you might want to just
> completely upgrade Evo to the current standard for MDK 9.1 which is
> 1.4.4 => runs alot more smoothly and faster...

Hi again Stephen,

I downloaded red-carpet and ran it. It tells me the whole system
regarding evolution-stuff is up to date.

I then backed up the ~/.gconf and ~/evolution directories. Rename both
the ~/.gconf/mail/evolution subdirectory and ~/evolution. Ran evo. It
started up clear, but the accounts were still in there?? Tried creating
a signature and things crashed again. What could yet another place be to
look at? Does anyone have a clue? This is getting interesting...

Paul