Hello,
Thank you for all the helps I got on the weird KDE screen with Trident 3DImage 975.
I got my screen up and it looks pretty cool.  Now I have a few more problems.  Can
anyone point me to the right direction to get help on these issues?  Do we have a
common site that have links to solve particular or issues?  Please help.

1.  I don't have any sound at all.  I put my CD in my DVD.  It seems to play the disk
but no sound come out the speaker.

2.  I am looking for a software that play DVD/VCD disk like my PowerDVD.  I don't
have hardware MPEG2 decoder card so it must be software decoder.

3.  I got a few CD archiever that I bought from Linux Central (a total of 4).  I hope
they have StarOffice in there.  However, I would like to know how to install new
software.  What formats are the software being distributed?  Are they in some form of
Zip or something?  I like to install StarOffice for my Linux box.

Thank you very much.

=====