Patrick... my solution:
quit using Imation CDs I had the same problem...

also, when I burned the ISO (after 11 disks the 12th one worked) it
wasn't bootable like they said.

What I do when I burn a CD and you probably do also, I use cachman which
is a program for controlling your cache and it setups windows for a CD
Writer  and then shut everything down that isn't necessary. and then burn
it.
Other than that ... don't know what to tell ya.