Hello John,

JRS> Quote from Mandrake News:-

JRS> Flash: EU Software Patent Legislation: a real threat for Linux and Open Source

JRS> Mandrakesoft would like to alert all users and the software
JRS> community at large about a recent clandestine attack by
JRS> proprietary interest through covert adoption of EU Software
JRS> Patent Legislation.

M$ has bought Ireland, too, it seems.

I got this notice too. Although I can't directly influence the Irish
government, I've begun to make my actions known to companies there.
Bye bye, Guinness. :-))

Here's a few leads so far:

http://www.finditireland.com/irish-business/businessdevelopment.html
http://www.ireland-information.com/aboutus.htm
http://www.guide-to-nireland.com/guestbk.htm
http://www.intertradeireland.com/contact/index.cfm
http://www.shannon-dev.ie/Contact.html
http://pw1.netcom.com/~pohallor/ireland/Business.html

--

 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]