Donato wrote:

i have done as you said( i have enabled ACPI from Drakconf) but when i go to
Klaptop it says like this (
excuse me for my english because i 'm traslating from italian)
:
Your Computer has an ACPI partial installation, ACPI probabily have been
enabled, but some sub-option not.You must enable "AC Adaptor" and "Control
Method Battery" and recompile Kernel.

Now, i'm newbie, and i can't do it.Can you tell how i can do this?
There is a more simple way??

Thanks again

As root, run "service acpi on", and see if that takes care of the problem. If it does, then run "chkconfig acpi on" so that it will start when the machine reboot. You can also do this from MCC.

Mikkel

for you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup!