Marcus Schwab wrote:

I installed MDK10.0 over an ftp server using the
netorking  boot disk, and my 3Com 3CCFE574BT pcmcia
nic card worked fine for this. (I have an ADSL
connection)

But after I installed MDK I can't find the nic in the
hardware section, and my networks/internet does not
work.
And the light doesn't even turn on, on the card.

Please help me!
Marcus

Two things you could try. First, try booting with the card installed. Because Cardbus cards are handled as PCI cards, the system should find it, and set up the correct driver. ALso, if the system doesn't beep at you when you install the card, try removing it, and plugging it in again. I have an IBM thinkpad that I sometimes have to do that with.

Mikkel

for you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup!