I've installed 10 on my computer and though most of it is great, some issues have manifested themselves
in such a way to make me believe that Mandrake 10 Offical is suited more for machines less than two years old,
so at times I feel that staying with 9.2 on my PIII four year old may have left me with fewer problems.

As I am still new to Linux, I can only offer the above as my own perceived experience.

Regards

Frank

Big or small, a challenge requires the same commitment to resolve.
Registered Linux User # 324213