Whenever I save a message (right click on a message, Save As... etc) from within Mozilla suite 1.6 Mail & Newsgroups, I get a window "Save Message As", having "File name:" of the message subject. So far - so good.

But if a name has some characters (like -, :, and maybe some more) and when click on Save, there appears a warning complaining on that character(s), following with complete killing of Mozilla suite.

Any idea about that bug?

Another issue: a "File name:" of the message subject always want to have an .eml extension and I want it to be with .txt extension. Then I must to change it manually. How to make it to be .txt as default?

Misko

P.S. Who is about to collect Mozilla bug reports?