Hi all,

Some nice gent on here sent me the GnuTella plugin.

However.......

I try to install it, or configure it, using the ./configure command as root.

However, I now have this problem:

configure: error: Library requirements (libgift >= 0.11.4 libgift < 0.12.0)
not met; consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if your
libraries are in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find them.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] gift-gnutella-0.0.9.2]#

Now, I cant find GiFT 0.12 anywhere on the web.

Maybe I have to modify something to get it to see gift 0.11?

I'm a bit confused here!

JRH

--
  Sent using Kmail, on Mandrake Linux 10 Community
  "Exposing Microsoft products directly to the internet, is a bit like