Hello again......

Ever since I have had 10.0, be it Cooker or CE, I have major problems with
Kfind.

Enter your search parameters, and click find, and it just locks up. The only
way to solve it, is to xkill it.

Any Ideas?

I'm fully updated, and have run the updatedb command......

JRH

--
  Sent using Kmail, on Mandrake Linux 10 Community
  "Exposing Microsoft products directly to the internet, is a bit like