After receiving the notifications of the recent updates to 10 I saw nothing in
either urpmi or Mandrake Update under Community.

The rpms in the distro directory for 10 Community do not have the same .100
extensions as the 10 Official Updates. Are these rpms in Community updated?

The files in Community don't have the same dates as the updated files for 10
Official.

I do have the correct mandrake-release installed, the system is Community, and
I have proxad entries correctly setup in urpmi for the distro directory as
well as an entry for the distro directory as an update source.

Shouldn't these updates have appeared in the Community distro directory?

Previously updated files have been available for Community in the distro
directory. That does not appear to be the case this time for some reason.

Any idea as to what's up?

Rick Kunath