On Friday 30 April 2004 09:35, Raffaele BELARDI wrote:
> Klemens Arro wrote:
> > whats with samba and shorewall? I cant use samba server or Smb4K (guess
> > that shorewall blocks it). When I take the whole firewall down
> > "Everything (no firewall)" then samba works perfectly, but then I can't
> > share my ADSL connection.
>
> My /etc/shorewall/rules below, part relevant to samba server. It was
> taken from the shorewall documentation, it works for me.
>
> raffaele
>
> #ACTION  SOURCE         DEST            PROTO   DEST    SOURCE     ORIGINAL
> #                                               PORT    PORT(S)    DEST
> # samba ports
> ACCEPT  net             fw              udp     137:139
> ACCEPT  net             fw              tcp     137,139
> ACCEPT  net             fw              udp     1024:   137

This doenn't help either :(
My /etc/shorewall/rules looks like this (made by mcc)
ACCEPT  net     fw      udp     137,138,139     -
ACCEPT  net     fw      tcp     80,443,20,21,25,137,138,139     -
ACCEPT  loc     fw      udp     137,138,139     -
ACCEPT  loc     fw      tcp     80,443,20,21,25,137,138,139     -
REDIRECT        loc     3128    tcp     www     -
ACCEPT  fw      net     tcp     www
--
Klemens Arro

My software never has bugs; it just develops random features.

Using: Mandrake Linux 10
Registered Linux User#: 346118
ICQ#: 179198850