On Friday 30 Apr 2004 19:40, Todd Slater wrote:
> Far as I can tell, K3B has a "k" in it. Anything with a "k" in the name
> calls 50,000 other processes and leaves them running when its finished,
> copies your .wav's to a tmp folder, and doesn't delete them if it
> crashes in the middle of a burn

Aaahhhhh......

That explains why it has just gone monumentally mammaries skyward during a
burn.......

I was trying to burn 22 tracks......... each one of them sung by Kevin Bloody
Wilson...... Lots of K's there!

The only way I could get the old girl back, was to hit the "missus
button" (reset!).

I'm gonna give XCDRoast a whack and see what happens....

JRH

--
  Sent using Kmail, on Mandrake Linux 10 Community
  "Exposing Microsoft products directly to the internet, is a bit like