Hi,

Just installed Mandrake 10 this weekend.  Ximian Evolution works
fine...I can send and receive mail from my dial-up ISP.  However,
Kontact is not working correctly.

With Kontact I receive mail but all sent mail sits in the outbox.  I'm
assuming something is not configured correctly.

I've gone into settings and have tried everything I can think of but the
problem remains.  I'm sure that I'm overlooking the obvious, but, after
hours of fooling with the settings, I have not idea what that might be.
Thanks,  Michael