On Monday 03 May 2004 12:47 am, Laura Callier wrote:
> wow, that long!  well, I live in the western US, so I guess I'll looking
> for it for awhile :)
> thanks for letting me know!  Laura

Laura:
IIRC, the last few distributions have shown up on the west coast first and
then migrated eastward. Evidently Mandrake ships the packages in bulk to
their west coast office where the individual orders are separated and shipped
onward to the customer.

There is a way of tracking your order at the Mandrake Store by entering the
order number.

-- cmg