Hi,

It seem that in mdk-10..kernel-2.6..you can only use/reboot in the kernel with the
nvidia driver installed.

This I fopund out after installing a later kernel..installing nvidia driver.

If you boot into previous one..well a few screen flashes and then you are in command
line.  This is a least better than previous versions..just black screen.

Was so used in mdk-9.2 to have two or more kernels installed and booting in any one
you desire.

Are my asumptions correct or did I miss something.

Kindly some pointers please

--
Johan
May this be a good day for learning