IPCHAINS & MASQ Yeah baby, I was able to get all the PC's on the net setting
up the firewall (gateway) using ipchains......I have a question, rebuilding
the Kernel, I used make menuconfig and recieved all sorts of errors, how do
I get this to work? make config takes to long going through the list one at
a time, also I followed all the instructions in the kernel how-to and
nuthing seemed to work.....I have to say some of these howtos arent really
all that helpful, instead more confusing. lemme know, thanks!

Rob