Hi Guys

I have to enter 'modprobe nvidia' after each boot to access kde. I'm not sure
why my pc stopped booting directly into a graphical mode, but modprobe nvidia
works. This is not convenient though, and I remember reading somewhere on the
list about someone else having a similar problem, but cannot no find the
message.

Could one of the guru's please advise me how to fix this, or alternatively
what and where I need to add any commands.

I think I've just confused the hell out of myself, but as always, thanks.

Mark A

Poole, Dorset
United Kingdom.