Please note the below correspondence for a good "bad example" of
quoting. This person quoted the ENTIRE message to just say "yeah ok."
PLEASE folks, let's try to quote ONLY the most relevant stuff and
trim the rest back...
Thanks....
        John Aldrich
(Former BBS Sysop who remembers when each word used to mean an extra
2 cents in long distance charges <G>)