On Sun, 2004-05-23 at 07:50, John wrote:

> Hello
> The .run file did not find the kernel source file. How would I specify
> the kernel source path? I have tried several of the command options
> listed in the "read me" text. The nvidia-installer log says that it is
> unable to find the kernel source tree for the currently running
> kernel. I am using md10 with kernel 2.6.3-7mdk.
> Thanks John

Have you gone to the PLF easy urpmi site and set it up?
(http://urpmi.org/easyurpmi/index.php) If so, you will be able to
download the kernel source for your kernel through Mandrake control
center. Once installed, hit ctrl-alt-f1, sign on, SU to root, type: init
3, then sh NVIDIA-Linux etc.  At this point it should install the
driver. type init 5 and then ctrl-alt-f7 which will bring you back to
your window manager. Go to mandrake control center and under hardware,
set up your graphics card. log out and restart X or just reboot and it
should load the NVIDIA driver.

Walt