Hi,
I was wondering if there has been progress on mounting these usb mp3 players.
In that other os mine is identified as sigmatel mscn usb device. A google on
that term reveals another player using the same system....a Transcend
JetFlash. In their literature they suggest a simple mount command
from /dev/sda1 is all that's needed. Of course, this is not functional in
LM10, to my knowledge. I have tried both kernels on the LM10 CE distro. Has
this been addressed in 'Official'?
Has anyone been successful with this usb mass storage player?

Thanks and regards,
Bill W.