Fajar Priyanto wrote:

Sorry for the OOT guys,
Have you ever experienced that your notebook's keyboard fonts peeled off? I mean, my notebook now has a blank tut for what was once an A, and now also N, now has become a mere period.

I have complained to Acer, but they don't believe it. They said that the keyboard should OK for about 10 years' usage.

I have a very old keyboard on my other computer where some of the key markings on the most frequently used keys were becoming illegible, so I used a permanent marker pen to reinstate them.

As this sounds like a new-ish keyboard, it might be either a chemical reaction to your brand of soap, or rough skin on your fingertips. Try changing your soap, and using a decent hand cream - make sure the hand cream soaks in well before you start typing though, or your fingers will skid all over the place!

Margot