On Monday 31 May 2004 03:51 pm, Randall D. Hobbs wrote:

->Hehe, I grew up with Commodore's, and loved them. I started out with a
 Vic-20, ->went to the C64, then the C128. I finally ended up with a
 Commodore Amiga. ->All in all, I learned the most from the C64/128. I
 learned machine language ->early on, but the Commodore was the last thing I
 ever attempted
->assembly/machine language on (it's easy to deal with an Accumulator, an X
 and ->Y register, and 64k of memory, but today's machines are too much to
 deal with ->on the low end stuff, at least IMHO).
->
->Here's to nostalgia!

Agreed, had an A1000 up to just a few years ago. It finally died and I had to
get rid of it... Loved playing "Shadow Of The Beast" on it... :-)

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                 Dark< >Lord