Hi,

I am trying to install apache on my router. When I compiled a new apache from
source, it worked perfectly. But I want to use Mandrake rpm's (next time is
easier to update). When I install apache rpm's and try to run it ("httpd2 -k
start"), it said nothing, but I found this from error_log:

 [crit] (38)Function not implemented: mod_rewrite: could not create
rewrite_log_lock
Configuration Failed

And yes I have installed apache2-modules rpm.
(Router has Mandrake 10 running :P )

Anyone?
--
Klemens Arro

My software never has bugs; it just develops random features.

Using: Mandrake Linux 10
Registered Linux User#: 346118
ICQ#: 179198850