On Friday 04 Jun 2004 05:05, Fajar Priyanto wrote:
> Hi all,
> When I tried to send email from yahoo to my domain, I got error:
> Message from  yahoo.com.
> Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).
>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Sorry, I couldn't find a mail exchanger or IP address. (#5.4.4)
>
> But, if I send email using my ISP smtp, it's OK. I also can dig it without
> error.
>
> What is likely the cause?
> TIA.

Hmm Interesting. If I look up MX information on your host I get:-

"nslookup -query=mx -timeout=10 penabur.org

Non-authoritative answer:
penabur.orgmail exchanger = 10 server.bpkpenabur.or.id."

Which seems to be correct.
But if I ask for ALL information I get :-

"nslookup -query=any -timeout=10 penabur.org

Non-authoritative answer:
penabur.orgnameserver = server.bpkpenabur.or.id.
penabur.orgnameserver = server3.penabur.org."

Note this does not show the MX records. If i do the same thing to my hostname
I get the MX record shown.

As to how to resolve it I have no idea. Perhaps you should speak to your
domain registrar.

derek
--
www.jennings.homelinux.net