On Wed, 2004-06-09 at 15:54, OOzy wrote:
> How can I link htdocs in Linux to htdocs in windows in the same
> computer so I work with same directory when I switch between the two
> operating systems?

I really would wish you'd not post in Outlook Express format,
mate...text will do...please change that in your preferences if you're
going to continue to post in Outlook Express - or get a different email
client like Mozilla Thunderbird...it's truly annoying...

stephen kuhn - proprietor
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com