Fajar Priyanto wrote:

On Friday 11 June 2004 06:32 pm, Peter wrote:

Hi all,

I want to install Mandrake on a pc, But it will not boot from the CD, is
there a way to make a bootable Floppy to load the CD?

Peter

Yes, Peter, you can.
Check the CD, on the image folder, I believe you'll find one that you can use to make a boot floppy using any raw write program.
- --

Is this Mandrake 10? There was a problem in early versions with CD1 - it wouldn't boot for many people. The answer was to try CD2, wait for system to ask for CD1, insert CD1 and everything should be OK from then on.

Margot