OOzy wrote:
Do I have to download it or is it part of My LM9.2 Distro?

If you tried to install glimmer with urpmi, and it wouldn't install lybcrypto automatically, then it isn't in your distro. Of course you may be trying to install a more recent version of glimmer which requires a more recent version of libcrypto, in which installing an earlier version might solve your problem.

The best place to look for these things is http://rpmfind.net.

Sir Robin

--
"I'm very into Britney Spears' early work, before she sold out, so mostly her, um, finger painting and macaroni art."
Dawn - BtVS

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Universitesi