Actually, you can boot windows inside of Linux.  If you go to
Linux-Mandrake.com, they have some screen shots and one of them shows KDE
and then an open windows booting win98, if anyone knows how to do tis, that
would be great...

tBuchok
ps. I don't know how to do this\, i'vew just seen a screen shot of it.