OOzy wrote:
What is the option exactly, I searched for it but no help. I searched
for symlink, sym, sy, no, still could not find it.

Unless someone else remember the exact wording, I guess I will have to dig up an Apache config file, and find it. It has been a while sence I had to configure a server, but I remember having to change it. It can be ether a global option, or specified for one directory tree, or class of directories. I do remember that the default setup in the version of RedHat I was using at the time had it turned off by default, and I wanted to include some HOWTOs in HTML format that didn't install in the web page tree.

Try doing a search on link, instead of symlink...

Mikkel

for you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup!