On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 19:07:09 -0300
Josenildo Marques <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

| Hi.
|
| I installed 10.0. Installation was as smooth as it could be and I like
| it.
| However, I've got a problem with Evolution: it gives the following
| error message when I try to send an e-mail
| Erro ao executar operação:
| Falhou RCPT TO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: A transação falhou
|
| I can get messages. The only message that got through was one I sent
| to myself. Strange, isn't it?
|
| Any help appreciated.
| TIA

Sounds a bit like a problem I had when I could not send mail or access https
sites. It turn out that the my problem was my external modem, which once changed
solved everything. I'm using ML 9.2.

I suggest you check your modem on another machine if possible to see if you have
simular problem.

David Taylor
Taranaki, New Zealand
http://windwand.co.nz
proudly using a 100% Linux, Mandrake OS, computer
=======
if replying to this mail please leave the filter code, [*], in subject line
=======
There is only one way to console a widow.  But remember the risk.
                -- Robert Heinlein