OK, so I downloaded the ISOs for Mandrake 10.0, and the MD5s all check out.  I
burned each one to CDROM without any reported problems, but I'm having a heck
of a time trying to install on particular box I've got (crashes randomly at
the point of installing software).  This isn't the first time I've installed
MDK 10.0 (network upgrade from 9.2), and I'm beginning to suspect the CD is
corrupt so I googled for some method to compare the CD against the ISO, but
came up with scratch.

Is there an easy way to verify a burned CD against the original ISO?

Scott

--
Nothing goes to waste when Little Fish are near!
(http://www.littlefish.ca)