Lee Wiggers wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 14:15:24 -0500
> "Mikkel L. Ellertson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>>mike wrote:

>>> button

>>> mouse.

>>> for a

>>> Works ok here,
>>>
>>> mdk10.0 OE 2.6 kde3.2 mozilla1.6
>>>
>>> But I did experience that problem in a earlier version of kde,
>>> mozilla, mdk. I did not find the fix :-( after moving to
>>> mdk10.0 klipper seemed to work fine with mozilla.
>>>
>>> Mike
>>>

>>I find that I have to hold down the shift key, as well as the
>>mouse mutton in some applications to make cut and past work.  You
>>could try that.
>>
>>Mikkel
>>--
>>
>>    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,
>> for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
>>

> Always had trouble with it in oo and recently noticed that I can't
> always highlight and middleclick to copy and paste withing Kword.  I
> can, however highlight and middle click from Kword to another app or
> cli.
>
> Lee

Click on klipper and the help button-->Clipboard/Selection Behavior
explains some options.

Mine is set to

Separate clipboard and selection = is checked
Ignore selection = not checked

and appears to work mozilla ok but I don't use oo.

Perhaps putting a check on the below option might help.

Synchronize contents of the clipboard and the selection

Mike