Finaly I've got my hands on Monty Python's Holly Grail special double DVD
edition. I put the first disc in my DVD player. Run xine... and I've got
'Error reading NAV packet'...
I've checked log :
audio_decoder: error, unknown buffer type: 04000000
audio_decoder: error, unknown buffer type: 02000000
the rest seems to be all right. all the plugins are found etc...
Does anyone knows what might be the problem or any other good dvd player for
linux which can handle dvd menus (unfortunatelly mplayer can't)?
--
Cezary Morga ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) GG# 169903