I am running Mandrake 10.0 Official.
Somehow I accidentally set a password for the Kwallet, despite really not
needing one.  Now each time I start up kmail, the mail program I use
regularly, I have to enter in the kwalltet password.  I get a dialog box
explaining that the application has requested access to the kwallet, and
prompts me for the password.

I would like to get rid of this extra step so I don't need to enter this.
Before it was a minor annoyance not worth the effort to get rid of, but now I
want kmail to launch apon boot, so i really need to get rid of the password
problem.

I tried getting into kwalett by accesssing it via the menu under kde
system:configure:other:kwallet.

The system seems to be trying to do somthing for about a minuet, and then
nothing !  Not sure whats wrong, why I cant get in to it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS once I get this problem solved, how do I set kmail to automaticly launch
apon system startup?

Thanks a bunch.

Gideon