Brandon Rife wrote:

 I'm looking for a wireless PCMCIA card that works 'out of the box'
 with MDK 10 and XP. Can someone suggest such a card?

 Thanks!

I will probably get flamed for saying this, but the Microsoft MN-520 works with Mandrake 9.2, and I would think 10.0 I think it also works with XP. ;) On the other hand, it doesn't exactly work 'out of the box' in Linux. You have to add 3 lines to the pcmcia config file so that the proper driver is loaded for the card. If they have any left, Office Max was closing them out for less then $20.

Mikkel